This is the location where most of the Recreation Area’s facilities and managing offices are situated. The buildings, situated on the right-side of central stairway, are named after the five major indigenous conifers in Taiwan: Taiwan Red Cypress House, China Fir House,Taiwania House, Taiwan Cypress House and Taiwan incense-cedar House, from bottom to top. Room types are: suites for two persons and four persons; group chambers for four persons, six persons and eight persons.
In 2014, we offered a program of conference vacation including the use of small and large conference rooms for academic lecture, workshop, meeting or teaching. Besides, we have a special program for reservation, targeting those visitors who will lease our conference room on weekdays.
Please read the notices listed below carefully before using the reservation system：
- The check-in time is after 15:00 and the check-out time is before 11:00.
- A dinner and a breakfast are included in the fee.
- Breakfast Time: 06:30~8:30 Dinner Time: 17:30~19:30 Lunch Time: 11:30~13:30 (Lunch charges NT$250 per person.)
- Hot Water Supply Time of Taipingshan Villa: 05:30~8:30 and 17:30~23:00
- To better protect the environment, we do not provide bath towels, disposable razors, combs, toothbrushes, toothpaste, shower caps or soaps.
- Fans Group for Taipingshan